Partner with NLSLA and help transform communities
Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County (NLSLA) offers meaningful pro bono opportunities for firms and attorneys who want to combat the effects of poverty and create lasting improvements in the lives of individuals and families throughout Los Angeles County.
Each year NLSLA provides free assistance to more than 100,000 individuals and families through innovative projects that expand access to justice for the poor—including eviction defense, foreclosure prevention and our signature medical-legal-community partnerships.
Pro bono attorneys have the opportunity to:
- Work with doctors to improve health in poverty communities
- Help families maintain income security during tough economic times
- Save homes, preserve the American Dream and protect our neighborhoods
- Help survivors of domestic violence and victims of special crimes with VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) and U Visa applications
- Engage in high-impact legal advocacy that leads to systemic change