Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In order to protect our clients and staff, NLSLA program offices will be open for business but closed to the public. We continue to provide critical legal services during this difficult time, while doing our part to slow the spread of this virus. If you or someone you know is in need of legal help, please call our hotline Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- General Help Line: 1 (800) 433-6251
- Health Help Line: 1 (800) 896-3202
- If you are a client and have an urgent legal issue or need information about your case, please contact your NLSLA staff member directly.
Self Help Legal Access Centers
NLSLA Self Help Legal Access Centers located at Los Angeles Superior Courthouses in Chatsworth, Pomona, Van Nuys, and Lancaster will be closed to the public, but can still help with Restraining Orders and Answers to Eviction (Unlawful Detainers). We cannot help with other services at this time. For assistance please call the following numbers, Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 12:30pm & 1:30pm – 4:30pm, and Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm.
- Chatsworth Courthouse: 818-485-0571 | CSHpublic@nlsla.org
- Pomona Courthouse: 818-485-0572 | PSHpublic@nlsla.org
- Lancaster Courthouse: 818-485-0573 | AVSHpublic@nlsla.org
- Van Nuys Courthouse: 818-485-0574 | VNSHpublic@nlsla.org
- Pasadena Courthouse: Pa sadenaUDPublic@nlsla.org
Shriver Self-Help Center
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, the Shriver Self Help Center at Stanley Mosk Courthouse will be closed to the public, but will continue to provide online services with the preparation of Unlawful Detainer forms for eligible litigants. Litigants needing assistance may call the Shriver Hotline at (818) 485-0576 or email ShriverSHPublic@nlsla.org