Map Unavailable

Date(s) - 10/07/2015
All Day


If someone is taking money from your paycheck, or has taken money out of your bank account, you have a right to try to get the money back if you can show you need it.  Neighborhood Legal Services can help you file a “claim of exemption” to do this at most of its self-help centers.  After you are helped with the paperwork, you will also be offered a free “hearing preparation” workshop to help you prepare to argue before a judge.  Please call 1-800-433-6251 to find the closest self-help center that can assist you with the paperwork and sign you up for the clinic.